Let's make things clearer.
- How are you able to provide water to the community?
- What are the fees involved?
Supporting our cause is totally free. 100% of the donations goes to the intended beneficiaries. We do not get overhead fees for our operations.
- How can I be sure that the money is placed where it should be?
We're very transparent in terms of the contributions that have already been made and how much we have given to the organization. You may view the Our Impact page or wait for our monthly emails to see different updates of where the donations go to.
- Do you hold outreach activities for the Baseco residents?
For now, not yet. This, however, is part of the plans that we want to do in the future. Participants of Cent to Change are welcome to join the outreach activity so that they may see the residents' situation first-hand and even interact with the beneficiaries of the movement.
- How can I involve my friends or the organization that I am in?